 Town / 6069
    Re: New MOC: HVFD Truck 12 - A 1997 Seagrave 100' Tiller —Travis Kunce
   wow... this is super extensive and how do you say monsterous? I wonder if you could raise up the roof above the garage and replace some of those grey plates with thechnic beams pinned together in rows to simulate rafters. What are the things that (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOC: HVFD Truck 12 - A 1997 Seagrave 100' Tiller —Roy Gal
   The hanging things in the engine bay are our PlymoVent exhaust system - the yellow flexible hose attaches to the vehicle exhaust, and when you turn on an engine, a big fan sucks exhaust out of the building. As for raising the roof -- that's a good (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)