 Town / 6059
  New Street Scene

Hi all, I recently began re-designing my street scene that I use on the NELUG train display. Pictures are here www.brickshelf.com/c...gi?f=40822 It features a corner store, fire station (inspired by Jonathan Lopes) and a building with a outdoor (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New Street Scene

(...) Hi Tom, Looks nice. I like the use of tiles on the roofs, I never though of that. The building I live in now has crushed stone, but when I lived in the Bronx it was a smooth, sealed, rubbery surface like the image your use of tiles create. Too (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)