 Town / 6059
6058  |  6060
Subject:
New Street Scene
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 2003 03:22:14 GMT

Hi all,

I recently began re-designing my street scene that I use on the NELUG train
display.
Pictures are here www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=40822

It features a corner store, fire station (inspired by Jonathan Lopes) and a
building with a outdoor cafe.
There are also back porches/fire escapes on each.

Let me know what you think

Tom D

www.geocities.com/legotom1/stlegofd.html