 Town / 6041
    Re: FJ Holden —Andrew Saada
   (...) Allister, This is excellent! You captured the form of the FJ very well! I like the chrome fenders and grilles along with the SNOT hoodwork. Great addition to your auto-garage speciality shop! Keep it up! I would have posted last night but the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: FJ Holden —Allister McLaren
   (...) Everything looks better with chrome. :) The hood took the longest time to get right. I had the SNOT piece in one hand, and the car in the other, and no clear idea how to stick them together. Everything I tried put it 1 plate too high. The (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.town)