 Town / 6013
    Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle... —Gil Shaw
   Very cool Joe...the underwater Alpha stuff is always so intriguing. The variable wing config sets it apart. I quite like the drone as well - it has more a a predatory look, perfect for waxing those Ogel zombies. Cheers, -G (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle... —Joe Meno
   (...) Thanks, Gil - and it was good to meet you online! The variable wing was originally going to be a axle setup so the engines could rotate, but I quickly learned that the ship would require gearing to keep the engines in place. Also, the ship (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)