 Town / 5871
    Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book —Adrian Drake
   (...) Awesome! Absolutely awesome! That's some fun stuff right there. It reminds me a lot of The Tick, which is my favorite comic book/cartoon (I suspect that's not entirely a coincidence) I hope these don't take too long to produce, because I want (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Lego Superhero Comic Book —Jason Gross
   Thanks Adrian! This one took us about five months to put together, but the next one should go a lot faster (I sure hope so anyway). There was a long learning curve since we'd never used Photoshop before or made a website. We plan to be more (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)