 Town / 5867
    New MOC: Triplane —Nathan Wells
   Hey y'all, One night I was fooling around with some pieces from my two Jedi Starfighters, Cloud Car and TIE Fighter when I decided to take a stab at building a plane of some sort. I had a lot of black pieces laying around, and I love the look of (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Triplane —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) And criticize I will :) The motor looks a tad too bulky, the pilot can't really see out of his cockpit. My suggestion is to tune down the engine area or make the pilot sit higher up in the fuselage (a combination?). Also, the tri-wings sit a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

        Re: New MOC: Triplane —Nathan Wells
   (...) Thanks, I need all the help I can get! The size of the engine had always bothered me, but I couldn't seem to get it to look right (hence the useless tubing). The plane looked to thin 4-wide, and to fat 6-wide. I stuck with 6-wide and made the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)