 Town / 5845
    Re: New MOCs -- A whole city, inspired by Greenwich Village —Bruce Hietbrink
   Sean, This is amazing! There is so much detail that it will take a long time to digest all of it. Great work. Bruce (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: New MOCs -- A whole city, inspired by Greenwich Village —Bruce Hietbrink
   Just to follow myself up, I've finally gotten the time to look through everything and I'm even more impressed. Some things that jumped out at me include these pictures: (URL) just really like fig's-eye-view pictures. The busy-ness of these pictures (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)