 Town / 5821
5820  |  5822
Subject:
my ideas for SNOT pieces & several new MOC's,
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 22:48:57 GMT

I recently added several new additions to my Brickshelf gallery:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Jeff-S

In Misc. stuff:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/3chemistrytubes.jpg
I was thinking of my brother who's getting his master's degree in chemistry, &
this idea flashed into my mind, so I made it in MLcad.  The green tube is
bubbling over to see how the effect could be done in Lego

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/snothole.jpg
an idea to 'dear Lego' for SNOT building; basically a 1x2 Technic liftarm.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Misc-Ideas/snotstud.jpg
Similar to above, but with hollow studs

In Space
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Mecha/MicroStarwarsDroids/micror2d2c3po.jpg
I posted this before, but not to .Star Wars, so here it is.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Ships/microship01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Space-Mecha/Ships/microship02.jpg
microship studies

In town
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Figures/builtupminifig01.jpg
what if you had to build a minifig from other parts?  My answer makes them
proportionally narrower to fit in 4-wide cars, etc.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/microdumptruck.jpg
Ross Crawford posted a cooler micro-dumper;
http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/micro
I was inspired

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Jeff-S/Town-Train/Vehicles-Trains/minifiglcart.jpg
I work @ Wal*Mart, & the other day this Idea popped into my head--the grill
pieces were the 'flashpoint'  I would probably actually change the shirt piece
to the old blue button up shirt, found recently in the rereleased Main Street
set #10041 & put on White arms.  The torso i used I believe is only available
in  brown, so I 'cheated'

Iposted this before also , but during a work week; I figured I'd post it again
on a weekend.  Sorry if that's taboo.

please follow up to approppriate newsgroup

Jeff