 Town / 5820
Re: A small village car repair shop in 30ies style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:19:19 GMT

In lugnet.town, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

The car has been built in late 2002 and is therefor already published at
brickshelf:

Oops missed that one!

BTW: The model is meant for the Show ("1000steine-land 2003") we will have in
July in Berlin.
http://www.1000steine.de/1000steine-land/home.php

Not sure if I can make it there, but I will try to visit. Looks like a great
event!

Maybe you find the time to come along? Or what about the Muelheim Show in late
April? But I think you have other plans in that time as you wrote me some time
ago. ;-)

If I'm not too busy with wedding business (and if my wife-to-be allows me to
*grin*) I will visit Muelheim in April. Would be nice to meet again and to
get inspired to build things. No promises though as we have lots of things
to arrange by then for the Big Day.

greetings,
Frank