 Town / 5819
  Re: BrickTopia Far East Travel Agency

(...) Hi Brad, As usual from you, marvelous. I wouldn't like working at the front desk though. I really like the interior details, the columns using 1x1 white rounds are great (I use that technique frequently), I like the elevator. The main thing (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: BrickTopia Far East Travel Agency

(...) Thanks - That dinosaur is just a statue. I think it might be fun to work under a statue like that. (...) It took me a long time to get all of those whites on BrickLink (for a previous cathedral project). The white 1x1's don't come in (...) (22 years ago, 16-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)