 Town / 5813
    Uneven (curved) Town base plate from MISB :-( —Stéphane Simard
   Hi all, I received my 10041 Main Street from Lego last week, needless to say I'm very happy and it's an awesome set. Unfortunately, the T intersection baseplate is curved on one corner, making the plate very uneven when I place it on a perfectly (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

        Re: Uneven (curved) Town base plate from MISB :-( —Paul Sinasohn
   Yes, just call Lego Customer Service and tell them your situation, just as you described it here. They will gladly send out another baseplate. Paul Sinasohn (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)