 Town / 5816
Re: Uneven (curved) Town base plate from MISB :-(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 22:52:54 GMT

Yes, just call Lego Customer Service and tell them your situation, just as
you described it here. They will gladly send out another baseplate.

Paul Sinasohn

In lugnet.town, Stéphane Simard writes:
Hi all,

I received my 10041 Main Street from Lego last week, needless to say
I'm very happy and it's an awesome set.

Unfortunately, the T intersection baseplate is curved on one corner, making
the plate very uneven when I place it on a perfectly even surface (like for
example, the top of a mobile dishwasher). I built the set anyway, but I'd
like to know if it would be possible to ask Lego if they can replace it. I
certainly wouldn't mind sending it back to them if they asked me for it.

The other baseplate (straight road) is perfect.

Thanks in advance.

Stephane S.