 Town / 5811
  Re: A small village car repair shop in 30ies style

(...) Hi Ben, Again a great building! The whole scene looks terrific and is up to the high standards we're used seeing from you. Really great stuff! If possible could you show some pictures of the car? kind regards, Frank Buiting (who goes back into (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: A small village car repair shop in 30ies style

(...) Dear Frank, nothing is easier than that! That car is a 5-wide model of a VW beetle, which means it is not fitting into a 30ies sceenery, but anyway - I meant the side building to be in that fashion, not the whole sceenery, which is nearly (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)

  Re: A small village car repair shop in 30ies style

(...) event! (...) If I'm not too busy with wedding business (and if my wife-to-be allows me to *grin*) I will visit Muelheim in April. Would be nice to meet again and to get inspired to build things. No promises though as we have lots of things to (...) (21 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build)