 Town / 5805
  Re: John Deere Tractor

Beautifully rendered model. Very realistic. Those ballon tyres are perfect for this application. And it has steering! Excellent. I am a little concerned about the ground clearance to the ladder though. Does anyone know why TLC has never produced a (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: John Deere Tractor

(...) I agree with Allister. When the State Fair comes to Virginia every year there is a John Deere toy vendor. We've purchased a few farm implements from this shop. I wish John Deere would offer this LEGO MOC at dealers and venues such as this. (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: John Deere Tractor

(...) Allister, Thank you and everyone else for your kind words! I wasn't quite happy with the ground clearance of the ladder myself and have since redesigned the tractor with a higher cab. The last 3 pictures in the folder show off the (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)