 Town / 5784
  Re: Plasticity MOCs: mountain, heaven, and more

(...) <snip really great pics of really great MOCs!!> (...) polarity switches! Golly! I'd love to get some more details on what's going on here. Are there six separate loops, or have you used insulated connections to create six control blocks? If (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Plasticity MOCs: mountain, heaven, and more

(...) You're giving me some great ideas, Rick, but really my setup was quite simple. As you can see at (URL) were three separate train loops, each with one controller. Another controller served the switching yard. The fifth one provided power to 6 (...) (22 years ago, 4-Mar-03, to lugnet.trains)