 Town / 5758
    Re: MOC: Wal-Mart, Bob Evans, raised tracks (preliminary layout) —Ray Sanders
   (...) Yup, we need more work done on businesses with a local flavor, like... Billy Bo Bobs Bar-B-Q and (just outside of town) Honky Tonk oh, and make sure there are plenty of pick-em-up trucks parked out front. Ray (posting from the deep south, aka (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: MOC: Wal-Mart, Bob Evans, raised tracks (preliminary layout) —Dirk Staatsen
   Hi Bill, Ray: Thanks for your replies! I fully agree. In fact, the set-up will be divided in two sections: urban generic sprawl and small town USA; we have only started working on the former. On our last trip back to our small mid-west undergrad (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)