 Town / 5751
    Re: Pepsi building —Brendan Coughlin
   (...) You know, just out of curiosity, how do we know that the black one wasn't made first? How come Chris' is the first Lego Pepsi logo ever attempted? Brendan (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Pepsi building —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) How do we know? ... Um, he's that good! Chris can be imitated but never out innovated! Um, more seriously, we technically don't, except that I believe that someone in the same club as the black logo'ed building mentioned this one was more (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Pepsi building —Chris Leach
   (...) I'm willing to put money on the fact that there were several if not many pepsi logos done long before mine...however I happened to notice the black/pepsi logo building and mentioned it. My building/logo first appeared back last october...the (...) (21 years ago, 27-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)