 Town / 5701
  10041 Main Street Stickers

Can anyone tell me where the stickers with the numbers 4 and 5 go? I have looked over the instructions and box several times and can't find the proper home for them yet. My only guess is the 1x2 tile up on the desk on the upper floor of the car (...) (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: 10041 Main Street Stickers

(...) Ha Ha! That's still a 22 year old mystery for me as well! I remember when I first had the set in the early 80's & my mom & I went over & over the instructions & box & every suggestion she would make I'd say something like: "No..it's not there, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-03, to lugnet.town)