 Town / 5698
  Re: MOC: Another little car

(...) Nice work again! I'm not entirely convinced of the benefits of having the grill protuding in front of the bumper... but you certainly have come up with a nicely rounded (pun intended) car. Cheers Richie (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Another little car

(...) Yeah, you're right. It's a bit odd. Call it a compromise, but it still looks much better than the way I originally had it. Allister (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)