 Town / 5698
Re: MOC: Another little car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 2003 03:23:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Allister McLaren writes:
Hi again.

I'm really getting into these little cars. Those wheels from the wee
pull-back motor sets just cry out to be used.

Again, I'm reduced to CADding it up to get anything like a decent picture.
This one's a two seater cabriolet, built after I found where the rest of my
curved bricks and arches were hiding :^)

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/cabriolet/cabriolet-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/cabriolet/cabriolet-2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/almac/cabriolet/cabriolet-3.jpg

PLMKWYT

Nice work again!

I'm not entirely convinced of the benefits of having the grill protuding in
front of the bumper... but you certainly have come up with a nicely rounded
(pun intended) car.

Cheers

Richie