 Town / 569
  Re: Need help with television sets

(...) Try looking at Leo's computer for an idea on the TV... (URL) Luck, Barbara (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Need help with television sets

Hey, that's really good. My tv sets are black and hanging from wall brackets, and this gives me a concept to play with. Thanks alot! (...) I'm (...) from (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.town)