 Town / 5689
  MOC: Another little car

Hi again. I'm really getting into these little cars. Those wheels from the wee pull-back motor sets just cry out to be used. Again, I'm reduced to CADding it up to get anything like a decent picture. This one's a two seater cabriolet, built after I (...) (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: MOC: Another little car

(...) Very cool little car... I will be using some of those ideas to make a 6 or 8 wide vehicle surely. I couldnt help but noticed you posted that at around 3am Aus time - get some sleep dude! Argh, I am just jealous... Well done, Robert. (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Another little car

(...) How cute! I really like this lil' car. Is there a provision for a pull back motor in this model? Some nice deail work, and CURVES! very nice! Good job! Joe Meno (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Another little car

(...) Nice work again! I'm not entirely convinced of the benefits of having the grill protuding in front of the bumper... but you certainly have come up with a nicely rounded (pun intended) car. Cheers Richie (21 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Another little car

(...) Well, I'm in Brisbane where it's an hour earlier. It was actually only about 1:30am when I posted. But yes, I do need to get more sleep. Thanks for the compliments. I look forward to seeing hat you do with the ideas. Allister (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Another little car

(...) Now there's an idea! Mind you, I'm not sure those little pull-back motors could drive all 140 or so pieces across the floor. (...) Thanks Joe. Coming from you, that's great. I've been an admirer of your own work for some time now. Cheers, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: MOC: Another little car

(...) Yeah, you're right. It's a bit odd. Call it a compromise, but it still looks much better than the way I originally had it. Allister (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)