 Town / 5686
  Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!

(...) I like it. I especially like the roof and the lamp posts (I wish I had some of those silver bits :) Where in gods name did you get all the 2x2 round tiles in green? (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!

(...) Heh, that's a trade secret. Actually, there's a little shop in Legoland California that sells by weight and occasionally has some rather unusual parts. When I saw those tiles, I knew exactly what I was going to do with them. -- Tony Hafner (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!

(...) Do you mind sharing which shop or shops are the best for finding unusual parts? I noticed a couple of these shops last year at BricksWest, but it was right before closing and I didn't have time to look for cool parts. I also remember there (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.legoland.california)