 Town / 5685
  Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!

(...) fleshed out, and combined with that steeper sloped section, it makes for a very distinctive roof indeed. Those cops with riot shields really cracked me up. And I've been in real donut shops whose interior was that cramped. Cheers, -The Rev. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Joe's Donuts is open for business!

(...) Legoland's finest have to keep their sugar source secure! Ever since the WTO conference in Seattle a few years back, I've wanted a good excuse to use some cops in riot gear. A donut shop is a little iffy perhaps, but it works and is socially (...) (22 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)