 Town / 5656
Re: New MOC, Kalamazoo County Courthouse
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2003 19:52:51 GMT

David,

That's beautiful!  You really capture the look of the original building.

I have a question for you or anyone else who's built buildings on this
scale--what do you put on the inside?  The roof seems like it would be
pretty sturdy, but do you have pillars holding it up to prevent sag?  Also,
how do you transport this?  Do you build it in segments that can be
assembled at a display, or do you move the whole thing as a unit?

I'm always inspired by these buildings and would someday like to tackle a
project on this scale.

Bruce