 Town / 5652
    CAD instructions for racing carts —Allister McLaren
   Hello, This is my first post to .town after being an intermittent lurker for a few months (I don't stop by as often as I'd like, what with all the activity in .space :^). Since my camera is really basic, and completely hopeless at shooting small (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: CAD instructions for racing carts —Jeff Szklennik
     (...) WOW! I definitely think Lego NEEDS to produce stuff like this to compete with the Mega-Bloks to-go sets. I love those little sets, but it pains me that lego doesn't have something similar. The use of basic & a few specialty pcs is fantastic, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

         Re: CAD instructions for racing carts —Allister McLaren
     (...) I'm not familiar with those sets. Hopefully we'll see the return of Town soon. I was disappointed to come out of my dark age and find it gone. Then again, I'm developing a taste for those little pull-back motor racer sets. They've got nice (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: CAD instructions for racing carts —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   WOW!!! Now this is an F1 very cool design (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)

        Re: CAD instructions for racing carts —Allister McLaren
   (...) <oops, just saw this post> Thanks Eduardo. I'm glad you like it. Cheers, Allister (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.town)