 Town / 5632
    Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic! —Chris Giddens
   Dude! The SeaHorse is outstanding. Excellent canopy design. Put that on your "to bring to brickfest" list. HOLY TECHNIC BEAMS! Great job on the bat mobile. I can see the dynamic duo jumpin' in and it pullin' up to City Hall right now. You da man. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

        Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic! —Joe Meno
   (...) Already there! The SeaHorse will be with the Nautilus, and maybe one more submersible...a tourist one. Gotta make some kind of diorama for it all:) (...) Another "Holy (fill in the blank)" expression! I love it:) Thanks! Now I gotta creat some (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)