 Town / 5632
  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

Dude! The SeaHorse is outstanding. Excellent canopy design. Put that on your "to bring to brickfest" list. HOLY TECHNIC BEAMS! Great job on the bat mobile. I can see the dynamic duo jumpin' in and it pullin' up to City Hall right now. You da man. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: SeaHorse Work Sub and - Holy ABS Plastic!

(...) Already there! The SeaHorse will be with the Nautilus, and maybe one more submersible...a tourist one. Gotta make some kind of diorama for it all:) (...) Another "Holy (fill in the blank)" expression! I love it:) Thanks! Now I gotta creat some (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jan-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.aquazone)