 Town / 5601
  Re: New 2003 Town Sets

(...) Wow, thanks for posting these pictures. On one hand, I'm glad to see traditional town sets returning to the Lego product line. I hope, however, that there won't just be police kits (there are so many already!) but a broad range of other (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New 2003 Town Sets

ANY town sets are better than NO town sets! Anyhow, I really like the futuristic look of the Police HQ and train station. I can't wait for these to hit BrickLink so I can buy up all those 4x4x6 trans-dark-gray curved panels! "Michael Arrighi" (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.town)