 Town / 5550
    Urban Market/Outdoor Grocer and Newsstand —Kevin Salm
   I have building up my Town layout a lot lately and am planning to construct a building with an outdoor sidewalk market. Since I am much better at COPYING ideas from what others have built, the logical thing to do is to ask here if anyone has done (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

        Re: Urban Market/Outdoor Grocer and Newsstand —Kevin Wilson
   (...) email. Hi Kevin, I've done an Open Air Market (which was previously available as a kit but is now out of production). Pictures are here: (URL) included a snack bar and a small sitting area as well as the market stalls. Kevin Wilson ---...--- (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.town)