 Town / 5497
  New member say hello

Hello everybody My name is Jean, i’m 39 years old, I am a new member on Lugnet, and I would have liked to have some explanation on this site (in French as possible, English is not very easy for me). I am vicinities of Liége in Belgium (from Herstal (...) (22 years ago, 27-Nov-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New member say hello

(...) So, be welcome to join us. You'll see that even if many are writing in the Shakespeare language, many are non english native. Do you have some pictures of your town, it's always interesting to see what others are doing. And sometimes it gives (...) (22 years ago, 1-Dec-02, to lugnet.town)