 Town / 5524
Re: New member say hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:02:28 GMT

Jean De Gobba wrote:
Hello everybody
My name is Jean, i’m 39 years old, I am a new member on Lugnet,

I am also fan of Lego sets representing city and trains.

So, be welcome to join us.
You'll see that even if many are writing in the Shakespeare language,
many are non english native.

Do you have some pictures of your town, it's always interesting to see
  what others are doing. And sometimes it gives some ideas.

Gael.