 Town / 5475
5474  |  5476
Subject:
Furniture and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 21:38:49 GMT

Hi all,
As I am continuing with my large fire station
,
I have begun work on some interior details, including furniture. I think some
of it turned out
pretty well:
A couch with armrests  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=275860
A rolling office chair

There are more photos of both in the folder given above. I'll upload newer pics
of the construction
status soon. The building is turning out to be 48 deep by 106 wide! Working in
true minifig scale
makes for huge construction....

Roy