 Town / 5473
Re: Honey, I shrunk the Chateau!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 17:04:09 GMT

In lugnet.build.arch, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
Hey John,

This looks really nice.  It preserves all of the key features of the
original, but in addition to freeing up space it will also free up a lot of
elements (all those windows, railings, blue slopes, etc) for future projects.

lol I didn't think of it that way-- another way to console myself for tearing
her apart--  thanks:-)

Oh, btw, I really like the train car Christmas tree ornament.  I think I'll
try to put together somethingn like that.  I think we'll get a real tree for
the first time this year (in the past I've just had this tiny little fake
tree) but I don't have enough ornaments to fill it in, so I was considering
making some ornaments out of Lego.

Thanks.  I was hoping it would inspire folks to build one or something like it
and send it to either the NGLTC or the NELUG or both for their tree festivals.

-John