 Town / 5440
    How to incorporate Large Church into town layout? —Paul Janssen
   (...) Thanks for all your nice comments, it looks lioke over 1000 hits in 1 day on my Brickshelf folder, could that be true? In order to proceed with the project, I have a few questions as a beginning city designer. I want to make my church a part (...) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: How to incorporate Large Church into town layout? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I can't answer them all, others will I am sure speak up too. (...) 32 will be more flexible. (...) Depends on the size of the MOC. RTLToronto's template seems reasonable enough. (...) See above (...) Probably. Depends on how long the tunnel (...) (22 years ago, 3-Nov-02, to lugnet.trains)