 Town / 543
Re: Town Creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 15:51:29 GMT

Fredrik:

"Alan Gerber" <foofoogood@hotmail.com> writes:

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=672

I like the creative use of the Star Wars canopy as a shop window!
Cool.

Yup!

I agree with Jacob that you should try to raytrace the scene, though.
But if you use L3P/POV-Ray, it will probably need quite much memory to
render since you have so many bricks...

Alan, I wouldn't mind ray-tracing a few images of your town.
Just send me the POV files you would like me to render, and
I'll put my machine to work.

Play well,

Jacob

--  E-mail:               sparre@cats.nbi.dk              --