 Town / 5411
    Re: Curved Glass Skyscraper —Sean Devolites
   Another great job Brad! Its a beautiful building, I also like the idea of having to be physically fit b/c theirs no stairs. HLDITY to build this one? Keep up the good work and I hope Bricktopia never runs out of room : ) Hasta La Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Curved Glass Skyscraper —Brad Hamilton
   (...) Thanks. This one took about 2 weeks, mainly because I had to wait for more panels, and although construction was easy, the design to keep the building from falling apart was tricky. (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)