 Town / 5411
Re: Curved Glass Skyscraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 20:03:04 GMT

Another great job Brad!  Its a beautiful building, I also like the idea of
having to be physically fit b/c theirs no stairs.  HLDITY to build this one?
Keep up the good work and I hope Bricktopia never runs out of room : )
Hasta La Vista, Sean

In lugnet.announce.moc, Brad Hamilton writes:
This is a building I created almost entirely of clear, white, and gray
curved panels.

Raw Brickshelf pictures:

Web Site including descriptions:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/glass.htm