 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 618
617  |  619
Subject:
Curved Glass Skyscraper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Oct 2002 22:22:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This is a building I created almost entirely of clear, white, and gray
curved panels.

Raw Brickshelf pictures:

Web Site including descriptions:
http://members.cox.net/bhamilto1/topia/glass.htm