 Town / 5364
  Re: Car size question.

Hi Adrian, (...) I've got 3 of Privet Drive, so I have lots of blue pieces, but the car doesn't hold more than 2 people. In fact, this is the car I want to expand to hold four people, but having no experience making cars, I don't have any idea how I (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Car size question.

(...) there's an easy modification to get it to hold one additional person. if you take out the two 2x4 dark grey bricks out of the back, and replace them with a single 2x4 brick and a 1x4 brick, then remove the two stacked 1x4 wavy white pieces, (...) (22 years ago, 19-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)