 Town / 5335
    Re: Residential Block/Squad 252 —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Jonathan- As expected of you, this is excellent. I'm especially pleased at the burnt-orange building--not an easy color to get enough to build well with, but you've done a first-rate job! The shape of the townhouse, moreover, would not be out (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Residential Block/Squad 252 —Jonathan Lopes
   (...) Thanks Lindsay. I am really happy with the firehouse as well. The actual firehouse was built in the late 1800's & has exactly the weathered look you describe. Thanks again for looking and commenting. Best, Jonathan (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)