 Town / 5334
  A typical day on the Lake

Hi All, I don't usually post here but I made something I thought you might be interested in seeing. Let me know what you think of this one. (URL) was trying to make something organic out of mostly basic bricks and this red sea monster was born. I (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: A typical day on the Lake

(...) Josh, This looks real cute, something a little more ferocioius than those tiny sharks. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)