 Town / 5291
  Re: BrickTopia Spaceport

(...) Yet again a cool model. Good use of all that transparent-dark-green. You have a collection of "cool" parts that I really envy :) Like the 4x4 quarter circles in blue. And like the 2x2 round printed tile on the spaceship at the front And all (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)

  Re: BrickTopia Spaceport

(...) Thanks (...) These are cheaply available on BrickLink for about 30 cents each. (...) Most of these parts come from childhood classic space sets. I haven't looked at BrickLink availability of these, but I bet that they are hard to get. The (...) (22 years ago, 7-Oct-02, to lugnet.town)