 Town / 5271
  Images from Legofest 10 th (march 2002)

Hi guys, here you are pics from Itlug Legofest 10th,that took place in the neighbourhoods of Bologna on march,17th. (hint: open this in a new page) www.itlug.org click on "eventi" in the menu at left,then "Bologna, 17 marzo 2002: Legofest X ". We (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Images from Legofest 10 th (march 2002)

(...) Absolutely fantastic images! My highlights, not being a 8w fan, would go to the road vehicles: the APE is awesome, and the trucks look "smooth" (not exactly the word, I hope you get the idea) The trains are nice too, heh! Somehow I'm familiar (...) (22 years ago, 26-Sep-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Images from Legofest 10 th (march 2002)

(...) Monorails run pretty slowly which makes them able to take quite a load. I just built a fairly tall 6-wide monorail (at least as tall as the Metroliner monorail) which runs just fine. Frank (22 years ago, 27-Sep-02, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)