 Town / 5259
    Re: City blocks —Matthew Greene
   (...) If I am following this right, standard block 2 x 3, add roads on 2, 3 or 4 sides depending on placement in block group. If you fill the block, then attachment to other buildings would be self contained on your block. Sidewalks would be on road (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)

        Re: City blocks —Chris Leach
   (...) Matthew if you can fill a 2x3 or more block then that works.But what we are now talking about are people builing on just one baseplate(for those who do not wish to build more or can't build larger).If we can come up with a good system we can (...) (22 years ago, 25-Sep-02, to lugnet.town)