 Town / 520
Re: Suggestions for farms.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 17:16:37 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Williams writes:
Hi All
I have just had an idea of making a farm.
Has anyone got any ideas for either fields or a barn?

Thanks

David

Here are a couple of pictures of the farm on the GMLTC train layout:
http://reality.sgi.com/foster_stco/legopic/nmra/gmltc24.jpg
http://my.voyager.net/lar/GMLTC_Farm.jpg

There is a field of crops on the other side of the road, it's made from black
plates (gotta have that rich black dirt!) with rows of the green flower bases
(1x1 round brick with 4 'leaves' - from some of the "Ages 3+" FreeStyle
sets/buckets).  (I searched for a picture of this piece, but can't find one...)

JG, GMLTC
  (lose the '.nospam' to reply...)