 Town / 516
Re: Suggestions for farms.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 15:17:10 GMT

In lugnet.town, David Williams writes:
Hi All
I have just had an idea of making a farm.
Has anyone got any ideas for either fields or a barn?
Thanks
David
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Cove/3396

A good set with barn-like structure is 6379 Riding Stable. The Stable was part
of a couple of equestrian sets came out in the late 1980s and IMO are even
better than the later Paradisa ones. Not too many specialized pieces here, so
it probably won't be too difficult to build if you don't have a tons of spare
parts.

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6379

Also of interest might be the 6355 Derby Trotter:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6355

Jim