 Town / 5163
Re: Any new towns in the works?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:44:47 GMT

I am going to try to avoid doing that this time. I will probably wait to see
what the 30-40 new bulk offerings are from LD before I post completed
pictures of this one. I would really like to make the sidewalks with gray
2x2 tiles and hope that they are offered in bulk. I hope to be satisfied
enough with it to post pictures by the end of the year if not sooner.

How about you?

Best,
Jonathan

Jonathan, any ideas about when the new bulk offerings will be made public?
I was thinking about making some purchases, but if LD is going to put some
new stuff out there, I may just wait.

Also, Im still in the planning stages for a 30"x60" city in my dorm room.  I
hope to have everything set up a week from now.  Also, Ive been doing some
major work on bricktannia.com, big redesign and such and it's still nowhere
near done.

-Dave