 Town / 5153
5152  |  5154
Subject:
Help with windows on older style buildings - Please!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 19:14:32 GMT

I am trying to build a Victorian house with sash windows and have built some
rather nice ones with the clear panels (1x4x3) which are readily available
from LEGO.  However I need to make some half the width (1x2x3) and have
discovered the small train windows are perfect.  However, the glass panes
have sections on them to suit a train design.  I would like to know if
anyone has made their own plastic panes to go in these windows and how to go
about it.

Do you know if the Panel 1x2x3 comes in trans-white or "clear" I have found
people on bricklink selling trans-red and trans-light blue but no clear - do
they exist??

I am very much a novice at this having just picked up LEGO for the first
time for about 20 years - so go easy on me if I'm being disrespectful in
suggesting that LEGO parts should be altered, I'm finding some of the
limitations of the bricks a little frustrating at the moment.

Thanks